J Series® LEDs extend Cree’s industry‑leading portfolio of lighting‑class LEDs to a broader set of applications.
The J Series 2835 LEDs combine high efficacy and excellent value in a reliable package.
The J Series 2835 LEDs are optimized for low‑density lighting applications where high efficacy and smooth appearance are critical, such as downlights, troffers, and panel lights.
The J Series 2835 LEDs offer high CRI and are optimized for lighting applications where good color quality is critical.
• Industry‑compatible size : 2.8 x 3.5 x 0.7 mm
• 3‑V configuration • Flux and chromaticity binned at 25 °C
• 6500 K–2200 K ANSI CCTs available • 70, 80 & 90 CRI minimum available for 6500 K–2700 K CCTs, 80 & 90 CRI minimum available for 2200 K CCT
• 95 CRI minimum available for 6500 K, 5000 K, 4000 K, 3500 K, 3000 K & 2700 K
• RoHS and REACh compliant • UL® recognized component (E495478)