Electrical Surge Protection Device (DPS), Class II (IEC61643-11), with Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) and Gas Discharger (GDT) technology for protection of electro-electronic equipment connected to power line.
- Withstand surge currents of 12 kA @ 8/20 ìs;
- Withstand voltage impulses of 10 kV @ 1.2 / 50 ìs;
- Series or parallel connection to the load;
- Load disconnection at end of life in series connection;
- Thermally protected varistors.
Lighting systems with LED technology applied in:
- Public roads;
- Garages and parking lots.